Thursday 20 August 2009

Rodens 1/72 SdKfz 232

Hi guys, this is Rodens 1/72 SdKfz 232 detailed with wire and lead foil, this is a pretty good kit, I really applaud Roden from bring out this range of eight rads (the fist in 1/72 plastic) unfortunately their 234 (inaccurate, body is too long just after the fighting compartment) series was overshadowed by the better Italeri and Hasegawa releases, I hope this manufacturer brings out other unique stuff, my only problem with Roden is the plastic they use, its a little soft. 8/10




3 comments:

  1. Hi Dan
    Looks Great! I'll need to get myself one of these eventually for my 20mm WW2 wargame project.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott

    I have the SdKfz 234 version ready for casting, it's the late war equivalent of this vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Model Dan

    Greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete