Wednesday 20 April 2011

3rd 15mm sculpt

Hi guys, I have nearly finished my 3rd 15mm sculpt, a toddler in a bunny jumpsuit, she is crying and rubbing her eye with the back of her fist and pointing at something towering above her, just have to add a hand to the pointing arm and fix up some rough areas around the joins, she is next to the 15mm GZG NAC trooper for scale, the bear is 6mm and she is 8mm tall, what do you think? sorry for the poor picts, its night here and my lights are crap so have to use flash, I'm not a great photographer.






4 comments:

  1. Looks good. Maybe flop one of the ears over though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! The arm joins look a bit rough, but it is hard to tell from the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good.

    As for the pictures, I bought a document camera (IPEVO) to over come that deficet for me. I am not a photographer, really, I mean even snapshots are dicey with my hand on the shutter, and the document camera works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys
    AJ - good idea, I will try.
    Lasgun - yeah pretty poor picts, arm joint needs work though.
    Evyn - thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete