Thursday 17 May 2012

WIP 15mm Blood Angel tactical sergeant

Hi guys, here's some shots of my WIP Tactical squad sergeant, first pic is for scale, a 15mm Khurasan human, my 15mm sergeant (converted from Khurasans post apoc power armour) and a GW 28mm Death Guard.
Pretty happy with the sergeant (I have 2 others on the work bench but not quite as complete) the power fist came out very nice, the head maybe a little to big, but I will leave it.
Theres also some pics of my finished (ready for paint) heavy bolters and lasers.
And finally at the bottom a pic of the figs I will use for the basis of my assault Marines in jump packs.









7 comments:

  1. Looks the part. Can't wait to see these painted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Sounds like a big project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's brilliant. I love those "lascannons" and "heavy bolters"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, though theres something wrong about the shoulder pads. Too flat imo. But all in all good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome. now do 20mm please!!!! I'd love to see them a little bigger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful conversion work!

    ReplyDelete