Friday 11 May 2012

WIP 15mm Blood Angel tactical squad heavy weapons

Hi guys, here are some pics of my WIP 15mm Blood Angel tactical squad heavy weapons, 2 heavy weapons for each of my 3 tactical squads, not overjoyed about the hand position on the weapons, I cut the original weapon away and added the pistol sized GW weapons, when I do my devastator I will cut away the arms as well and re position them to hold the weapons better, I think they look pretty good though, still need to do a bit of work on these.












9 comments:

  1. great work Dan, they capture the feel very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, great work. Now get em painted :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody hell... Some of those shoulder pads are half the height of the minis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say the same... nice work BTW

      Delete
    2. There actually not half the size of the mini, they look bigger because of the angle of the picture, at max they would be a 1/4, having said that, Space marines are known for having large shoulder pads.

      Delete
  4. Great perseverance in your conversions. They are looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are coming along very nicely look forward to seeing them painted

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking conversions, also want to see them painted up.

    You also won a book on my blog giveaway, check it out and get back to me for the prize

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stonking mini's, those pistols work so well!

    ReplyDelete