Tuesday 29 April 2014

Start of a 15mm Space Orc army

Hi guys, apologies to the dedicated Braille scale modellers out there, what I am going to do to these kits may make you cry, I just received my order of GZG Alien Mercs and am awaiting an order of Khurasan Brunt herd and wasteland mutants to fill out the ranks of a 15mm Space Orc army, I have been scrounging through my huge 1/72 model kit stash for likely models to convert for this army, and picked these 3 trucks out to make some gun trucks, I will be doing armour, Walkers, and air attack as well.

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this army. I've always been a Ork fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people who would cry over what you're going to do to those kits. The conversions should be interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argghh! Those lovely 20mm kits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol brilliant Dan!!! It's a pity we dont live close by, you could have raked my still oversized 1/72 scale pile. I cleared out around 100+ last year to a friend yet there is still to much plastic and resin in the loft!

    Look forward to see what you do with the old esci kits.
    Best
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulalba, but I have hundreds of plastic kits myself, 4 removal boxes full, plus other smaller stashes, I'm estimating around the 300-500 range.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the carnage!

    ReplyDelete