Monday 3 June 2019

2nd section finished, Winter FJs, and first look at early French

Hi guys

This is the 2nd section finished, and a look at my French platoon with some assets, still need to add some Green stuff details, they are a mix Caesar, Pegasus, Hat (WWI French) and Airfix, the mortar and crew are converted Germans I still need to lower the trousers to hide the jackboots, I have 2 platoon commander figs, I'm not sure which I like best, which would you pick, the brown Pegasus or grey Caesar?


























3 comments:

  1. Great work on the white overcoats. Too many people paint them too 'clean'. First dive into a foxhole and they're not white any more. I think you got it just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I didn’t even use white, the “white” is vellajo German splinter base, a very light grey colour.

      Delete
  2. Well done! AJ is absolutely right about the whites!

    ReplyDelete