Monday 4 January 2021

15mm Blood Angels base coat done

 Hi guys 

I have started the painting process on my 15mm Blood Angels, as its a huge army, (pictured is about half of what I need to paint) I wanted a quick but effective way to paint them, so I am using contrast paints for the red, over a black undercoat thats been drybrushed white, then highlighted red, this is only the first 3 base colours done, red, black and brown, only the red is highlighted, will go onto paint detail, finish the highlighting then weathering. 


















9 comments:

  1. That is looking SWEET! Nice work dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed I have shared your post here https://wargames-directory.com/forums/topic/blood-angels-base-coat-done/

    Why not join and share your future work

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are looking brilliant! Have to admit: I'm a little jealous, Blood Angels have always been my favourite faction - that Warhammer 40,000 2nd Edition box artwork was what originally hooked me into the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, don't suppose someone kind could point me to where I can get 15mm scale spacemarines from .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a printer? Everything I print is free on thingyverse, you will need to rescale in Chitubox though, if you don’t have a printer, there are some metal 15mm not space marines available from different manufacturers like Khurasan, the ion age and vanguard miniatures.

      Delete