Tuesday 1 November 2022

WIP Sd.Kfz 7/1 for KG Danl

 Hi guys

As I’ve returned to 1/72 WWII, I’ve realised I have a LOT of shelf queens, I usual complete vehicles in batches, the problem is if I get distracted I can end up with lots of half finished kits, so I have decided to start finishing some shelf queens one kit at a time, I’ve randomly chosen to start with an Sd.Kfz. 7/1, it’s the common Hasagawa kit, I’ve replaced the barrels with brass, as I made this kit 6-7 years ago, I can’t remember what barrels I used, but I bought them at least 15 years ago, I also replaced the moulded plastic mesh sides with a suitable mesh material, not sure what happened to the steering wheel, I’ll have to find a replacement, figs are AB. 

Painted with an airbrush, probably with Humbrols, this vehicle will go to my KG Danl project.









1 comment: