Sunday 12 April 2020

Need some advice

Hi guys

ADVISE NEEDED

I'm always looking to improve, I have some questions re these figures, they are not 100% finished, theres some small details I need to complete, but looking for overall advise on how I can make them look better, how to go to the next level, this is my style, are some styles better than others? do some styles have a better upper limit? will I need to change styles to improve or can I get better at this style?
1) How do I improve these figs? Go to the next level?
2) is the colour pallet OK? I love teal, but does it work here, teal and black?
3) anything overall that I could do to improve?
4) specifically the faces, any suggestions to improve?
5) how would you rate them out of 10?
6) do they work as a warband? are they to similar/uniform for the subject matter?







































2 comments:

  1. They're very nice indeed Dan. I see nothing wrong at all with the style and I really like the faces. The teal is fine too but I think it needs a counterpoint because the rest of the palette is so dark, including the bases. Something from the other side of the wheel to really set it off like a muted orange would work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a plan that I’m executing now, will have an update soon.

      Delete