Tuesday 17 March 2015

Now taking commissions (Gunners painting services)

Hi guys

I can be contacted at dan.dunbar@hotmail.com

For a long time I have only done commissions for friends, I have now decided to extend that to all, I do all scales and genres/eras.

Price will depend on scale, subject, whether I am doing any conversions/sculpting, whether I need to assemble figs/vehicles,  and the size of the project, as a general guide,  for a straight uncomplicated  paint job with no assembly.

Prices are Australian Dollars
15mm - foot $4.50  mounted $9
20mm - foot $5.50 mounted $ 11
28mm - foot $9 mounted $ 18
32mm - (heroic 28mm GW etc) foot $10, mounted $20
Monsters - quoted individually when seeing model.
Vehicles /guns- will quote when I know subject/scale and how much assembly is required.
Flags/standards - quote when I know scale/subject.

Add $1/28mm or 50c/15mm each for complicated paint jobs e.g. Tartan, heraldry,  (I don't count camo as complicated) or small conversions, or basing, $3 for assembly of a foot , $3 for mounted e.g. Perry/Victrixs plastics ,so a 28mm foot knight that has heraldry and required converting or assembly and I did the basing would cost $12.50
You pay all postage, I am located in QLD Australia.

I really only paint to 1 standard (examples below) I would say it's somewhere between tabletop and display, let's call it good quality tabletop standard.


1/72 WWII






28mm WWII

15mm Napoleonic



 15mm head swaps (Bavarian Grenadiers)

 15mm Sci Fi Conversion


 15mm Sci Fi Walker
 28mm Napoleonics 



28mm Napoleonic Sharp conversions
28mm Sharp

40K








10 comments:

  1. I'm new to the blog i just could not resist the chance of possibly winning such a cool prize for your commission service, :) Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate, if you ever want a testimonial for the quality of your work, I would be happy to provide one. The stuff you did for me was excellent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a lot of work done by Gunner Dunbar.
    His work is by far the best I've ever had done and I've used figure painting services from all over the world.
    I can't recommend him high enough as a painter and converter of miniatures.
    I would class his work as SHOWCASE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dan, I could be interested in getting some WWII figures painted. I am just not sure about shipping charges from Australia to the US. How do I contact you directly?

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you've got yourself a real niche area here. I think I've understood your site correctly in saying that you paint models, as opposed to doing paintings and drawings of models? I don't know anyone who collects models like these but I can appreciate good art when I see it and you've certainly got a talent.

    Richmond Gordon @ CertaPro Painters

    ReplyDelete