Friday 6 January 2012

WIP 15mm Stormtroopers

Hi guys, my 15mm Stormtrooper conversions ready for paint, I used the body from a GZG NI trooper, head from the 1/72 plastic stormtroopers, shoulder pad from GS and cylinder on lower back from stretched spru, will give the squad leaders the orange shoulder pad, I know the head is a little big, but I'm happy with them, after painting these I will sculpt Darth Vader, I will also be making scout troopers, snow troopers and other various troops and characters.












3 comments:

  1. They're not perfect, but they're pretty damn good. Good job! Shame the heads are a little big, if they weren't, you'd be completely set. Did you consider commissioning a sculptor to do just the head in 15mm, then have it cast of simply use a press mold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look very good. I'm looking forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samulus, no didn't consider getting a head sculpted, the plastic stormtroopers were received cheaply in a trade, the photos enhance the big head, they don't look to bad in real life.

    ReplyDelete