Sunday, 7 June 2015

15mm Paper dred part 2

Hi guys

An update on my 15mm paper dred, firstly I decided to re print the model at 70% rather than 60%, only because my 15mm Blood Angels are very large so I wanted my dred to fit in, most people would be happy with 60% I believe,
I decided to use superglue rather than white glue, it would have been to slow to dry, the superglue worked well, just be careful of your fingers with such a small model, the model is coming along nicely, but it is a rather slow process, this is about 3-4 hours work, do whilst watching TV, although it looks quite detailed, all the detail is in print and will be lost when painted, so I will have to 3D the detail with plasticard rod etc, I'm pretty happy with the results so far, it is a lot sturdier then I thought it would be, let me know what you think.




1 comment: