Wednesday 10 July 2013

WIP 15mm Death Korps Siege assault gun.

Hi guys

Some pics of my WIP 15mm Death Korps of Krieg heavy siege assault gun, which barrel do you think I should use? This is the Emhar. 1/72 Mk IV female, its already a little larger in length and width, but not hight, then the Airfix model, I have stretched and widened it, added 4 heavy flames for close support, i also left the side profile lozenge shape alone, as i had re shaped the airfix kits slightly, what do you think?






6 comments:

  1. I love these guys! All these tanks are fantastic. My vote is for the gun without muzzle break. Maybe add a binocular telescope or radio gubbins to the assault gun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the without muzzle break it looks more 40K without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No strong preference to either gun. But I do like what you have done and the idea of 15mm 40k gets a huge thumbs up from me. So much easier to store and on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking tank. It could probably stand to be a little wider, if you want to make it more distinct from the "Leman Russ".

    As for the guns, is it carrying an energy gun or a cannon? That might help you decide which one "fits" better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, am going with the first gun, not going to widen it anymore now, but your right Lasgun, it could have been a little wider, next up, Chimera's, just been trying to decide on the design, and what kit to use as the basis for the conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or I may start on my Gorgon, not sure.

    ReplyDelete