Sunday 16 February 2020

WIP 28mm Witch hunter warband

Hi guys

My WIP Witch hunter warband for various fantasy settings, need to buy 4 more dogs, and make some crossbow men, still have a fair bit of GS work to do, want to add some length to the back of the hoods, add weapons, pouches and packs, then do the bases, I'm going to do zenithal undercoating on these guys. The black figs are brush undercoated Reaper Bones, the grey figs are converted Victrix plastic Anglo-Danes, I also want to incorporate the 3 older figs, the 2 hooded figs are old GW clerics, I think the paladin maybe old reaper, they are all to short at the moment, will be stripping them and conversion to add 5mm of height.
The bases I'm using are a little larger than normal, they cost me $1 for a pack of 30 plastic poker chips, and I don't mind a little extra base to add detail to.










No comments:

Post a Comment