Sunday, 26 July 2026

Creating Brunswick Oels Jagers

 Hi guys

As a commission painter, I often find that jobs I enjoy completing go on my to do list for my own collections, many years ago I did a commission that included the Brunswick Öels jagers, it was a unit I was unfamiliar with at the time, and I enjoyed the research and completion of the job, so true to trend I built my own 28mm Oels Jagers from various plastic parts, again thoroughly enjoying it (pics below of painted 28mm) however my main focus on Napoleonics is 1/72 and 40mm, I wanted to add this unit to those 2 projects, so I designed some 3D printable Oels jager, for anyone wanting to do the same, here is a list of the parts I used, all put together using Microsoft 3D builder, pics below of unpainted 1/72 and 40mm printed Oels jagers. 

1) Wargames Atlantic Portuguese line bodies, except the officer, which is a Brunswick officer body

2) Wargames Atlantic Brunswick heads

3) piano wargames French light infantry skirmishing lower pant legs to cover the gators 

4) Wargames Atlantic Portuguese cacadore arms

5) NapoleonicSTLs highlander bread bag and water bottle 

6) Wargames Atlantic Portuguese backpack which has been converted. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment