Monday, 5 October 2026

15mm Napoleonic French, and an announcement

Hi guys 

Some AB 15mm NapoleonicFrench, Russian and Austrians completed on commission.

######## Announcement #########

To my customers, after much deliberation, I have decided to retire from commission painting, I have been dealing with a very sick newborn granddaughter, who after having a 1/4 of her lung removed is doing very well, and the nail in the coffin was a worsening of the osteoarthritis in my neck, I’m struggling to work through a full days painting at the moment. So it’s time to move on, I have always had a full queue since opening my business 12 years ago and would like to thank all my past and present customers, I have had a lot of fun helping you with your projects, I will be completing all the jobs still in my queue and will honour any previously agreed to projects that are received in a reasonable time. Any customers with jobs in my queue, feel free to contact me if you have any concerns, otherwise I will contact you when your turn comes up as normal. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment