Tuesday 17 September 2019

Part 2, WIP Norse Blood Bowl team

Hi Guys

I received my Yeti (reaper bones) in the mail today, will be doing some work on him shortly, added shoulder and elbow pads to the team, as well as knuckle dusters to the linesmen and berserkers, all I need to do now is add more to beards and hair, add horns to the beserker helmets, detail the werewolves faces, and work on the Yeti, then base and paint, if you see anything else I should do, let me know.
Also received some figs for an undead team as well (all Reaper bones) 












6 comments:

  1. Very nice modeling, Dan. As always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, finished the yeti conversion, will take pics today.

      Delete
  2. Great coversion work, Gunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb conversions, these are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day.

    are you happy with reaper shaman yeti?

    what base did you use?

    thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete