Sunday 15 September 2019

WIP Norse Blood Bowl team

Hi guys

Haven't played the miniature version of Blood bowl in nearly 20 years, my eldest daughters boyfriend  Kieran is keen to give it a go, and after having some successful family game nights of Zombicide I thought I could introduce the family to BB, so I am going to make a few teams, I'll be using my spare 28mm Fantasy figs to convert the teams, first of are a Norse team, I've used Warlord games plastic Vikings and Gauls for most of the players, and Nid legs with plastic beast men torsos for the werewolves, and I have a Reaper Bones Yeti on his way in the post, the other teams I will be doing.
I will be giving the werewolves a snout and fangs, and dog feet, all players will get shoulder pads, elbow pads, the berserkers will have horns on their helmets.
I wanted the berserkers to be different so gave them chainmail, but not sure if I should use the same legs as the other players or leave the skirt, what do you think?
1) Nurgle
2) Dark elves x 2, 1 for me and 1 for my youngest daughter
3) Dwarves
4) Chaos
5) Human
6)Undead
7) Maybe a Britonian
Kieran also has a Halfling team.













1 comment: