Monday 12 June 2023

3x German artillery limbers now available

 Hi guys

3 x German artillery limbers, Field limber 18 (spoked wheels), light field howitzer limber 18 (pressed wheels), and the field howitzer limber 98 are now available in my shop, link below, I’ve also done a test print of the limber for the anti aircraft wagon, it’s the one with the rubber tyres, it will be included with the AA set, not with the arty limbers set, however the next progression, now that I’ve done the rubber tyres would be the Hf.7 wagon. Physical prints can be obtained by emailing me at Dan.dunbar@hotmail.com

The next question is should I continue with releasing new models/files? Whilst comments and interactions are pretty positive it unfortunately isn’t translating into sales (17 sales in total across 5 products, in the past month, whilst the free Hf2 wagon has been downloaded 507 on its own) what is the general consensus? It’s a catch 22 situation, producers of models release endless streams of Tigers and panthers because they sell, and vehicle like this are left un produced, people say they want to see all these wholes in the market filled, but when they are produced they are ignored, continue or not? I was planning on producing French, Soviet and Hungarian horse drawn equipment, but I suspect they would sell much worse than these German ones, I would like some feed back because I’m seriously considering changing something. 

https://www.wargaming3d.com/vendor/dan-dunbar/


























No comments:

Post a Comment