Tuesday 6 June 2023

Hansa-Lloyd Sdkfz 11 Hungarian artillery tractor now available

 Hi guys 

The Hansa-Lloyd Sdkfz11 Hungarian artillery tractor is now available, what a journey this one has undergone, a couple of weeks ago my external hard drive died, the I.T. guy was unable to retrieve the data, and I thought my only copy of this vehicle was lost, and I was unsure if I had the energy to re build it, however whilst looking through Autodesk 360 (I hadn’t been using this software until now) I realised I had try to upload the Hansa-Lloyd previously, I hadn’t thought it had uploaded, but I found the file there, it was missing the drivers roof and rear tilt, so I re did those and it is ready to go. 

There are 3 options, 1) closed cab and rear tilt attached, 2) hollow cab and no rear tilt (cab roof and rear tilt seperate) 3) hollow cab and rear tilt attached

Files are here My shop email Dan.dunbar@hotmail.com for physical prints 



















No comments:

Post a Comment