Saturday 12 August 2023

LeIG18, limber and crew

 Hi guys 

Working on this gun/limber set as a future release, need to tinker with it, there are some very delicate parts, not for handling, as fingers can’t get to the delicate parts, but for removal from the supports in post production, the hand wheels and struts in the trails sometimes break away during the process, but otherwise I’m pretty happy with it, it’s a reworking of the Bergmann file, which I will produce in 1/72 and 1/56 under license.

Now for my question, I have also made the rubber tyre version, and I’d like to make 2 sets, one towed by a Krupp, the other by the Sdkfz 10 as pictured, does anyone know the designation name/number of the limber in the picture? And does anyone have any better pictures of that limber? It looks a little like the the If.5 MG Wagon limber, which I have already made, but without the seating for crew, but I’m not sure, any help would be appreciated. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment