Saturday 14 October 2023

Botswalian regular infantry finished

 Hi guys 

I’ve finished the Democratic republic of Botswalian regular infantry platoon, (all converted plastics) I tried to get a central Africa jungle vibe with the basing, fairly happy with how they turned out, tried giving them a matte varnish with Vallejo, I’m a big fan of Vallejo, but their Matte varnish isn’t great, a little glossy still, I also 3D printed a few vehicles, not sure if they will be for Botswalia or for their enemies, we will see, given them a red brown base coat, they will be 3 tone, red brown, green and sand camo. The vehicles are Bergmann STL, free of thingyverse, they are great at 1/100, but the detail starts getting a bit chunky at 1/72, I could spend a couple of weeks trying to re detail them, but I wanted to see how they would print, I might do some work on the next batch before printing, sort of got exited with this batch, just wanted to start painting. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment