Saturday 7 October 2023

First Republican Roman legion finished

 Hi guys 

Finished the first of 3 legions for my 1/72 Republican Romans, the other 2 will be yellow and light blue, figures are Hat, some slight conversion in there, I originally intended to heavily convert all of them, and adding more detail, but the project stalled, and I decided to just paint them to get them finished, the second yellow legion is being finished now, I’ll go back to the original concept of heavy conversion for the 3rd blue legion, I haven’t started any work on that one yet. Still working on the Triarii and foot command, these are based for DBMM. Still debating whether to get decals for the shields, leave plain or hand paint decorations, once I decide I’ll add a little damage and weathering to them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment