Friday 19 July 2024

Nostalgia project part 2

 Hi guys 

I have always want to do a project with really convincing jungle themed bases, so I CAD designed a set, initially I intended to use them on a jungle fantasy themed army, but at a pinch I could use them for my WWII pacific theatre project, my nostalgia project is a project within a project, I’ll be using 1 of each pose of the Airfix, Esci and matchbox Japanese and Australians, all other troops will come from various metals or 3D printed figures.

I usually undercoat my figures black, I feel like using grey this time, I may paint them using a slightly different painting technique than I usually use, I think they are looking great undercoated on these bases, looking forward to painting them. 























 



No comments:

Post a Comment