Tuesday 9 August 2011

Concept 15mm Tau Devilfish or Hammerhead

Hi guys, here is my concept for a 15mm Tau Devilfish or Hammerhead, I have used the Piranha as the donor kit, unfortunately I paid the ridiculous full price for it, but it was in my local and I wanted to test the concept, I'm pretty happy so will order a couple more of the net, I was going to try and re size the wings and drones, what do you think? should I try and scratch build some smaller drones? which would mean I will need to reshape the wings. I need another drone (for a turret) if anyone has a spare (or a couple) happy to pay or swap for them. Am I on the right track with this? any ideas?



7 comments:

  1. I was considering basic Devilfish as 15 mm dropship.
    But your tank looks tasty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! It would look better to rescale the drones to fit, they should be pretty small in this scale... 15mm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant.
    No need to scale the drones. Just accept that they are big bad drones and you are golden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a look at some plastic Hoplite shields and may try and convert them into drones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Peabody, make them predator sized large drones of doom and use orginals !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan what about GZG drones here one of them for you :-)

    http://shop.groundzerogames.net/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1522

    Cheers Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys, I have been playing around with some ideas and none of them look as good as using the original drones so I will stick with the originals, and use smaller drones with the infantry.

    ReplyDelete