Monday 2 May 2011

Revell 1/72 early JagdPanther

Hi guys, This is Revells JagdPanther early that I completed a few years ago, with a Kubal from Italeri (I never got around to putting the window frame on the Kubal), figures on the TD are from AB and the figs in the Kubal are from Matchbox's Sdkfz 11, I added the Zimmerit using miliput putty (I now know the zimm would flake off like tiles falling off), some detail like handles added using wire, skirts from coke cans, the grenade mesh is nylon, I used pastels for the cammo. The Revell kit is pretty good, its exactly the same size as the Matchbox 1/76 kit, I am not sure which is correct, it has link n length track, which is good for static models, I can't compare it to Dragons as I don't have that kit, I would give it a 8/10.





4 comments:

  1. That´s excellent! The Zimmerit looks very realistic, especially as you´ve not made a complete covering so that it looks "used"
    great painting and an excellent little dio.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking model and diorama!

    The zimmerit is very well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work there Dan!
    The Zimmerit is really something!!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, the zim looks good but takes time to do.

    ReplyDelete