Monday 6 May 2019

update WIP Winter Fallschirmjagers

Hi guys

Some more painting done on these Krauts, they are starting to look the part, still a bit of work to do on them, I have put a lot of work into these guys and I really like them, but I have found a wargames club not to far from home and I'm thinking of selling them to raise money to build a 15mm Napoleonic Prussian army, if you would be interested in this force (there's also a Pak40 with 6 crew, HMG and 5 man crew, Mortar team, FO team, and will be adding a StugIIIG that will be included) then contact me on dan.dunbar@hotmail.com














4 comments:

  1. Great units. I really love that weathered yellow of the motor-bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fantastic Dan, but you'll regret selling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe, no interest yet, so might not get to sell them.

      Delete