Wednesday 18 January 2023

2023 projects

 Hi guys

Anyone who knows me, knows I tend to often move between genres and scales, however, it is hard to get things completed with so many projects on the go, so through 2023 I have decided to stick to 1/72 WWII, and will try and complete 4 projects, my 1940 French, Hungarians, Luftwaffe field Division, and the 21st Pz Div, with maybe a couple of smaller projects, Soviet naval infantry and assault engineers. 

With that in mind I am gathering together the various models and figures I have for these projects, the first 2 being the French and Hungarians. 

The French have been a bit of a slow burner, I am getting quite a large collect, mostly 3D prints, which I’ll be adding detail to, I have a mix of Simons soldiers metals, and various plastics for the figures.

For the Hungarians I’ll be using Simons soldiers Germans, I like them a lot as Hungarians, I have a mix of IBG kits and 3D prints for the vehicles, I have hollowed out all the vehicle, and I have punched holes in some of the turret hatches so I can mount vehicle commanders in the turrets. 























2 comments:

  1. It's always good to focus....
    Ambitious and a bit masochistic (Ace kits) looking at the amount of stuff!
    Look forward to the 21 Panzer stuff!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a huge amount of stuff collected. Good luck with maintaining the focus and getting that done.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete