Friday 5 May 2023

KV-40 artillery tractor test print

 Hi guys

A test print of the Hungarian HSCS KV-40 artillery tractor at 1/72 scale, whilst it actually looks pretty good, I’m proceeding with caution, as the canvas cover frame looks pretty fragile, and I’m anticipating them not surviving the clean up process, however there’s proof of life at least. I’ve got a pretty busy day ahead, so won’t be able to clean them up until tomorrow, once done I will do another post. I’m in the process of creating a shop on wargaming3D where I will eventually release these STLs. In the digital pic below, the figure is 25mm tall for size comparison. As I am a former Australian soldier I have used a Simons Soldiers Aussie soldier as a physical size comparison. In the digital pic below the tractor on the right looks smaller than the one on the left, this is an optical illusion, they are the same size.














No comments:

Post a Comment