Sunday 5 May 2024

WIP Laffly S45t and PzIVHs for 22nd Pz Regt

 Hi guys

I have been quiet for a couple of weeks, as my families latest 1:1 3D print just finished in the form of my first grandchild, a little boy, pretty chuffed. 

On the hobby front, a few years ago I printed a Laffly S45t, from an STL released by Jarlang on Thingyverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2499980 I appreciate his efforts however the file was designed for 1/100 and wasn’t very detailed at 1/72, I didn’t want to waste the original print, so I detailed it the old fashioned way, pics below, I can’t find any info on what recovery vehicles were used by the 21st, so I decided a French S45t would be cool in the role, however I didn’t want to use the old file, so I detailed it using CAD, I think it turned out pretty nice. Adding some picture showing the original print, the work I did on it, and the new print, of course I’ll need one for my French, so now I’m being distracted with the allure of going back to my French project. 

I have also been slowly working on the PzIVs of the 22nd Pz Regt, I’ve almost completed the construction, just need to add the tracks and some crew figures then I’ll start the painting process.


















No comments:

Post a Comment