Saturday 20 August 2011

Colonial Marine dropship concept

Hi guys, talk on the TMP 15mm board of another mini swap (maybe vehicles this time) has me looking at a stalled dropship conversion project I was doing for my colonial marines, if the next mini exchange ends up as a vehicle swap I may complete this for it, I intent to eventually complete it anyway, it will have wings and landing gear, maybe some external rocket engines for VTOL capabilities (I have some rocket engines from the Indiana Jones rocket sleds) I want to add some sort of tail wings, not sure how I will do that yet, the pilots cabin will end up armoured and enclosed, some weapons will be added, the donor kit was a Russian Heli.






5 comments:

  1. That is sweet. Yeah, I'm liking the look of that already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT! Cant wait to see it finished and painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great start there.

    What do you plan to use to build up the cockpit?

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eli, I will use the clear glass piece and add smaller windows to it, paint the rest as armour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use the tail of an F-4 Phantom but flip it upside down.

    ReplyDelete