Saturday 10 August 2019

WIP Mech 1

Hi guys

Started on my first Mech, going to try and make a medium mech out of these 2 small ones, they are both about 50mm tall, the final height is 73mm still need to do a lot of work on this, the gun arm will get a large mag on the back of the elbow counterweighting the barrels, not sure the gun is right for this sized mech, should I mount something smaller? I will add some armour and detail to the legs, the back of the mech will have a bit of detail added so its not so flat, going to add 1 or 2 missile pods to either the shoulders or chest.
Should I persist with this design? any thoughts on improving it.











4 comments:

  1. Hello Gunner,
    Looks interesting.
    Here are my thoughts.

    Knee joint looks a bit strange,did you try reversing it? To see how it would look?

    Gun is too long, i would shorten it or use a smaller one.

    Cockpit looks nice but obviously needs more work to make it convincing.Perhaps build a larger hump to the back or loose the rear pane.

    Have you tried to convert old Gw marines into Dp9 like mecha, like I did mine?

    Keep it up, you came back with a bang๐Ÿ˜‰

    ๐Ÿ––
    Z

    ReplyDelete