Sunday 13 October 2019

Paint progression cheap 15mm mech

Hi guys

A painting progression on the cheap mech, started with a grey undercoat, then black wash, and white dry brush for pre shading, I bought a contrast red to test how they are, and thought I would use this project for the test, applied the contrast red, and then regular acrylic black, the contrast would suit those wanting to paint large numbers quickly, but I wasn't happy with the results, so have gone over it with acrylic red (Vallejo), next up I'll do a black pin wash, then highlights, then add some details, then weathering. I think I need to add more detail to the base, rubbish and debris, thoughts?













2 comments:

  1. Making chicken soup from chicken lips here. Looking great! Love the crushed car and light poles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, haven’t heard that one before, nice.

      Delete