Friday 11 October 2019

Review - Mechanical Warrior team robot action figures

Hi guys

I'm always looking for cheap 15mm Mechs, I saw someone show off 1 of these on facebook that they bought from a store, and they looked promising, so I bought a set off ebay, they cost me $30 Australian with postage for the set of 6, I will need to play around with the designs, reduce the joint gap between the shoulder, change the shape of some of their shoulders, maybe give some of them arm mounted weapons instead of hand held, set them in good poses and re paint.
Its a bit hard to see, but there is a 15mm figure in front for size.
The arms and legs are vinyl, the body is hard plastic and the black pieces (weapons, hands and feet) are rubber, I think they should take paint OK, not sure about the rubber parts, will test them first.
My favourite is the green one, he has a pretty good head and I like the heavy weapons.
I like a bargain and a good challenge, these fit the bill well.









No comments:

Post a Comment