Tuesday 14 February 2023

WIP WWII Hungarian infantry

 Hi guys 

Preparing my Hungarian infantry, using Simons Soldiers Germans, which I think are perfect for the role, not a lot of converting to do, mostly on weapons, had to change the MP40s to 39Ms, and MG34s to MG30s, I also added some raincoat/greatcoat rolls, and moustaches to get that Hungarian look, had already finished this lot, and another order arrived from Simons Soldiers, with drivers, more HMGs and mortars and gun crews, also some French gun crews for when I get to them, I really like the guy in the greatcoat, only have the 1, I have a bunch of AB greatcoat Germans, which are great, but they have a different feel, think I’m going to have to find more Drews sculpted greatcoats for this force. I also did some washes and dry brushes on the vehicles, more work on them to follow. 


























1 comment: