Friday 10 March 2023

WIP German LWFD bicycle recon company

 Hi guys 

An update on my 1/72 Luftwaffe field division recon troops, they are almost ready to undercoat, I’m thinking of adding stowage to the racks, and need to grit the bases. The pack I bought had STLs for 4 poses, wanting more variation I mirrored the poses to make 8, the lack of personal equipment made that easy, however I forgot about the bicycle chain, which should be on the right hand side, so I had to relocate those to the correct side, I’ve done a couple of head swaps, added personal equipment, added the longer camo coat, added bigger collars and shoulder straps and given them a leader, he won’t be an officer, he’ll be a senior NCO,  I’ll add a staff car with officer to lead these troops later, I bought another couple of poses, so will print them out, and I’ll make up an LMG team, then I’ll do dismounted troops, I’ve also bought the STL for the bikes on their own, which can be scattered around when they dismount to fight, for Chain of command I’ll make some patrol markers with dropped bikes on them. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment