Friday 1 September 2023

Resurrecting some 1/72 fantasy projects

 Hi guys 

I’ve been inspired to resurrect my 1/72 fantasy project, have been messing around with printing 10mm fantasy, and been having fun with it, but I struggle to paint that small, I have lots of 15mm, and 28mm fantasy figs, but I’m just drawn to 1/72 for some reason, I’ve got a fair bit on the go in this scale, and have just picked these three projects to start with, high elf cavalry, the plastics a little fragile, these are mad3 from Zvezda Russian guard Cossacks, I’ll need to replace or fix the lances, and finish of a few details as well as the bases. Chaos foot knights, converted from dark alliance Cimmerians, and some Greek mythology inspired warriors, converted from the same Cimmerians and Caesar hoplites. Need to dust them off and start painting. 









No comments:

Post a Comment