Wednesday 9 October 2024

1/72 Fallschirmjägers for Norway

 Hi guys

WWII Fallschirmjägers for Norway finished on commission, the files were from NicolasRC, on cults3D and supplied by the customer, there are many 3D sculptors supplying files for figures these days, some are poor, and some of them quite good, and in my opinion these figures are up there with the best, not only are they well sculpted, but their proportions and posses are very natural, I have a few personal Fallschirmjäger projects planned, and have been collecting metal and plastic figs for these, however in light of how good these figures are, I have decided I will use these figures for a planned 1940 Fallschirmjäger project, and use the metal figures for late war. I also have a winter Fallschirmjäger project already started using converted plastic figures (I’ll add a couple of pics at the bottom of this thread for reference) I have checked NicholasRCs site, whilst I don’t have a Norwegian project planned, he has some lovely looking Kriegsmarine files I’m interested in and some of the French maybe usable in my 1940 French army, I’m going to keep an eye out for future releases, I also painted some Norwegians for the same project, and will share their pics in the next thread. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment