Tuesday 22 October 2024

Sdkfz 8 almost finished

 Hi guys

Nearly finished this 4D Puzzle models Sdkfz 8 (mislabeled as an sdkfz 7) it’s turning out fairly nice for a wargaming model, display modellers would want to refine some details, replace the front road wheels, replace the rubber tracks, maybe replace the rifles and rifle racks, they are a bit chunky.

I’ve modelled the windscreen folded down and covered using tissue and white glue, I’ve had the extend the windscreen down the bonnet, as there was a hole cast in the middle of the bonnet, with patience you could fill the hole, it’s a little harder than it sounds as there is also the line that runs down the middle, I didn’t have the patience, so I did a basic fill and covered it. 

I just need to paint a couple more details, do a little more weathering, mount the figs, put it on a base and I’m done. 









No comments:

Post a Comment