Thursday 27 April 2023

Final test print (maybe) of the Hungarian Sdkfz 11

 Hi guys

Almost finished with this vehicle, have added a few details, handles on the ammo bin doors, grab handles at the rear entrance, track link detail, added a slight bulge in the tyre wall, added stowed canvas frame at the rear of the ammo bin, and finished and printed the drivers cab roof and canvas cover for the rear, I have just sat these lose on the vehicle for the pics, I’m pretty happy with the STL, any faults are due to poor support placement or happened post production, to attach the rear canvas property in its current form I’d need to trim some detail, I could create a file with the canvas cover attached to the vehicle as one pieces, I could also create a solid drivers cab option, thoughts? 

I’ve also started on my next vehicle a Hungarian 35m KV40 artillery tractor, it’s coming along nicely, having som issues with a very complicated rear tyre though. I may have reached the limits of my current skills. 






























2 comments:

  1. Very cool work, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed Dan, a few more supports perhaps on the tarp to stop sag. I would print the cabin hollow and perhaps add the tarps with tissue

    ReplyDelete