Friday 7 April 2023

This weeks prints

 Hi guys 

I’ve printed out some artillery for my Luftwaffe field Division troops, the 76.2cm Fk288 (r) which is the German designation for the Russian Zis3, and the M30 122mm howitzers, the 16th LWFD had these 2 guns in there artillery units, whilst I’m not specifically doing the 16th, I am using the 16th as the template and will use my LWFD force as any of the divisions. 

Im also working on some German pioneer bridging units, so have printed out a couple of heavy lorries with bridging equipment, there should have been 4, but 2 failed, every self respecting army should have the option to cross rivers.

And I’ve printed a French MC sidecar unit, these STLs were bought of wargaming3D, I’m not entirely sure the dimensions are accurate, I haven’t researched them yet, but the bikes and sidecars feel a little small, but they’ll do the job for now.  


















1 comment:

  1. Your assets for the LWFD are really getting interesting.

    ReplyDelete