Monday 24 April 2023

Hungarian Sdkfz 11 test print.

 Hi guys

This Hungarian Sdkfz 11 CAD sculpt is not finished, but I got antsy and want to see if it was going to print, so I did a test print, there was an issue with the bench seat in the drivers cab, I think it was weakened when I hollowed the vehicle, I will fix that issue, when I looked at the print I thought the detail, rivets and the like, may have been to small, but after undercoating in grey they are a little more visible, I may go back and enlarge them slightly, what do you think? I have taken pics with another Sdkfz 11 I printed earlier which shows the original file before I did anything to it. I’m pretty chuffed at how it turned out, a few more details to change/add and I will do another print. There is also a rear canvas cover, and a drivers cab roof that will come separately with the vehicle, some people like solid cabs, so I may also do a solid option. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment