Monday 19 February 2024

This years plans

Hi guys

We are well into 2024 and I have been so busy I haven’t even thought about hobby plans for this year, at the end of 2022 I pledged that I would stick to 1/72 WWII for all of 2023, and I failed, I lasted 8 month before being lured away by other genres and scales, I had planned on doing the full year, then moving onto another genre for a year, however, I still have so much to do, and I really enjoy 1/72 WWII, so I’m committing myself to another full year, last year I made good progress on my Hungarians, 1940s French and Luftwaffe field Div, this year I will concentrate on the 21st Pz Div, and 1940 BEF, as well as making a start on Russian Naval infantry and assault engineers. 

I have already printed some of the vehicles for the 21st, but I did that before I taught myself CAD, so the detail is quite chunky on some of these vehicle, I’m not going to continue with the chunky detail, so my choices are re design the STL files and start over, or physically remove the detail and re detail the old fashioned way, I think I will do both, try and save these vehicles and future prints will be updated.

I’m going to start by doing elements of kampfgruppe von luck, firstly his HQ, which will have himself, an MC recon element, a Pak 38, and a pioneer section, then I’ll work on PzGren regt 125, Pz Aufk-Abt 21, Pz Regt 22, Storm-Abt 200 as well as some AT, AA and pioneer element. 









No comments:

Post a Comment